With so many security companies in South Africa to choose from, why should you choose Chubb?
Chubb offers an extensive range of products which will help keep you safe, such as:
- Passive Infra-Red Sensors (PIR’s) –these are either wall or ceiling mounted. Most of Chubb’s PIR’s, although not all, are also pet immune, and so lessens the possibility of false alarms.
- Glass sensors to detect a break.
- Smoke and heat detectors.
- External beams and outdoor passives for early detection and warning. This ensures you have been warned before intruders have the chance to get into your home.
- Wireless CCTV Systems and surveillance cameras.
Crime prevention is becoming a vital component of everyday life
If you have an electric fence, it is important to note that just like your alarm system, your electric fence should be maintained and serviced just as regularly. Criminals will try to damage electric fences, by throwing clothing or rubberised tools over the fence’s wires. This often sets off a false alarm and can cause damage.
Another reason Chubb is one of the most trusted and reliable security companies in South Africa is because of the Chubb911 feature they offer their clients.
South Africans across the country who subscribe to Chubb911, can rest knowing that at the touch of a button, they can contact up to 10 people for assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
This emergency SMS panic button and tracking system, enables you and your family members to instantly notify the Chubb Monitoring Centre, your neighbours, friends and family that you urgently need help. With a touch of a button, an armed response unit is also sent to your physical address for back up.
What are some of your home security concerns? To find out more information on CCTV’s and camera surveillance, why not give us a call on 0861 002 211 or visit www.chubb.co.za.